KJ Vids is pleased to announce the launch of it’s latest component that will allow it to become one of the greatest digital media platforms. Our aim is to bring you information that goes beyond the headlines in an easily digestible way. So far we have launched;
- KJ Vids – Our signature KJ Video that presents you some of the most complex geopolitical issues around the world in a short succinct video as well as historical backgrounds, key facts and famous people.
- KJ World – Our weekly mail that compiles verbatims from multiple international news sources, allowing our fans to capture a broad range of perspectives on a given headline.
- KJ Authors – Our exclusive “Meet the Author” videos where authors submit an exclusive video to KJ Vids talking about their book and why they wrote it.
- KJ Polls – Our polls on major political conflicts where our fans express their opinion and let the statistics speak for themselves.
And today, we have launched KJournalist – This is our way of sharing news from where you are on the ground. We want real news from those who care about sharing the truth and from those who otherwise may have never had the opportunity to share their world due to the egocentric mainstream media that only goes where the clicks are. See below our guidelines to help you submit your story on our website.
We want to hear your story from the ground. Whether you are in a rural village of Pakistan, in the chaotic city of Dhaka, or the Southern plains of India. Whether you are in the hectic capitals of Sydney, New York or London. Whereever you are, we want to hear those stories that no one else will. Follow the instructions below;
Step 1- Register on kjvids.co.uk and create your own profile where you can upload your content.
Step 2 – Choose if you want to upload an article/picture or video and fill in the relevant fields.
Step 3- Type your title, choose your category and tag your post.
Step 4 – Upload a thumbnail and hit submit
Your post will then land to our editorial team who will review your content and approve accordingly.
Please read some guidelines for your news report below;
1. Truth and Accuracy
Strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts and ensure that they have been checked. When you cannot corroborate information, you should say so.
We want independent voices; we don’t want actors, formally or informally, on behalf of special interests whether political, corporate or cultural. You should declare to our editors – or the audience – any of your political affiliations, financial arrangements or other personal information that might constitute a conflict of interest.
3. Fairness and Impartiality
Most stories have at least two sides. While there is no obligation to present every side in every piece, stories should be balanced and add context. Objectivity is not always possible, and may not always be desirable (in the face for example of brutality or inhumanity), but impartial reporting builds trust and confidence.
KJournalists should do no harm. What you publish or broadcast may be hurtful, but you should be aware of the impact of your words and images on the lives of others.
Be professional and be prepared to hold yourself accountable. If you commit an error, you must correct them and your expressions of regret must be sincere not cynical. We want only genuine content for our audience.