Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif celebrates Eid in London Whilst Pakistan Bleeds
- Once again, this year too, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is celebrating Eidul Fitr with his family in London, UK.
- The PM, who reached London on Saturday from Saudi Arabia, offered Eid prayers with his sons – Hussain Nawaz and Hassan Nawaz – in Britain’s capital city.
- Punjab Governor Rafiq Rajwana was also accompanying the prime minister.
- The Pakistani Prime Minister and his family had been staying in Saudi Arabia for last ten days of Ramadhan where they performed Umrah. Following the reports that PM Nawaz, his family members and relatives performed Umrah on tax payers’ money, a Government spokesman had to clarify that Nawaz Sharif paid all the expenses from his own pocket.
- Following criticism by the opposition, there are now reports by Dunya News that he is making an early return back to Pakistan tomorrow in light of the shocking incident of an oil tanker that has killed over 120 people. He was originally expected to return back on 30th June 2017.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)